- The One and Only
CQ: Given global communication and the expense of air travel (and its carbon impact), is the world becoming smaller or larger? Do we see less of the world or more?
Full list of 8 articles after the jump!
- The One and Only:
- If you can’t remember where you are, can you read a barcode?: Japan Times – Japanese city tags elderly dementia sufferers with barcodes
- Granny just got some serious chompers!: Telegraph – End of fillings in sight as scientists find Alzheimer’s drug makes teeth grow back
- (EXTRA) Has fandom gone too far?: Shuker Nature – (O) DUPLICATING THE DIRE WOLF AS A DOMESTIC DOG?
- (EXTRA) Less dogs with boots, less kids playing fetch?: CBC News – (O) Judge rules dogs should not be treated like kids
- (EXTRA) Fashion is the process of re-evaluating everything..: RocketNews24 – (O) Forget schoolgirl panties, the latest pants craze in Japan now is year-old used fisherman jeans
- (EXTRA) Time to feel paranoid.: LiveScience – (O) Forget Selfie Sticks: This Drone Captures Photos and Videos in Midair
- (EXTRA) No, it’s not what you think (ironically).: Slate – (O) The Irony Effect
- (EXTRA) Finally, something they can agree on!: LiveScience – (O) UN Will Take on ‘Killer Robots’ in 2017