- Looks Good, Looks Bad
- Another Kind of World
CQ: Approximately what percentage of the universe as we know it — and perhaps, as we will ever know it — is completely made up by us, and what percentage is objective reality?
Full list of 13 articles after the jump!
Show Notes for TWS099.5: Fredback!
- Feedback from: Mr Gadgets (Bruce!), Fred Trellis and Shaded Spriter
- Theme Song: Caffeine by Grubspoon from The Podsafe Music Network
- Further Investigation from Fred Trellis
- This 25-year old stories covers zombies in a more traditional sense. I need to finish reading it.. – Time/CNN: Zombies: Do They Exist?
- A radio series that was recommended to me; this episode deals with finding yourself — your mental self, it seems. Haven’t listened to it yet. – WNYC/Radiolab: Where Am I?
- A site dedication to the science of the mind, as illustrated in the moment of near death. Fascinating, and I’ll be digging around here more. – Horizon Research Foundation: CULTURE AND NDE
Leave your comments, send your email to weirdshow[[at]]gmail.com, record your message via the MobaTalk client on the right hand side of Encaffeinated!, leave an answer on Facebook or call in at 206-203-2292.
Show Notes for TWS058: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned To Love The F-Bomb
As the 40th anniversary of the most famous sasquatch film ever (the Patterson/Gimlin film), we have the following line up on the show this week:
- All We Need Is Some Piss and Understanding (Crap!)
- Eat, Sleep, Get a Job, Smell, Cry: Things I Learned To Do From Animals
This week’s Challenge Question:
What is your best advice for the coming Zombie uprising?
Leave your answer in the comments, send your email to encaf1[[at]]gmail.com, record your message via the MobaTalk client on the right hand side of Encaffeinated!, leave an answer on Facebook or call in at 206-203-2292.
Full links to all stories covered and many more after the jump!