TWS156: Gotta Find A Way To Live, Man
CQ: I’m recently discovering that my somewhat reduced collection of possessions is a refreshing way to live. Should we all try to live with a reduced amount of stuff, as if we are shipping off on a spaceship and every kilo counts? Or is that unrealistic?
On the show this week:
- Front Page
- Up To No Good
- Bumper: Alexa Chipman, the awesome scriptress of the Maudelayne audio drama series.
- Promo: Luscious Leftovers, sensual talk about good food and other sources of pleasure.
- Promo: Wander Radio, just beyond your radio dial.
Full list of 30 articles after the jump!
Show Notes for TWS099.5: Fredback!
- Feedback from: Mr Gadgets (Bruce!), Fred Trellis and Shaded Spriter
- Theme Song: Caffeine by Grubspoon from The Podsafe Music Network
- Further Investigation from Fred Trellis
- This 25-year old stories covers zombies in a more traditional sense. I need to finish reading it.. – Time/CNN: Zombies: Do They Exist?
- A radio series that was recommended to me; this episode deals with finding yourself — your mental self, it seems. Haven’t listened to it yet. – WNYC/Radiolab: Where Am I?
- A site dedication to the science of the mind, as illustrated in the moment of near death. Fascinating, and I’ll be digging around here more. – Horizon Research Foundation: CULTURE AND NDE
Leave your comments, send your email to weirdshow[[at]]gmail.com, record your message via the MobaTalk client on the right hand side of Encaffeinated!, leave an answer on Facebook or call in at 206-203-2292.