Oh, the irony of talking about my new exercise routines on the day I didn’t do it, my new sleeping patterns as I struggle to stay awake later to do more recording, and the fact that I’m doing this all on Friday night instead of Thursday!
Or do you let that control lapse, for about one third of the day?
If you sleep, you have entered a strange land, filled with strange things..
Are they of your design?
- We heard the song Le Monde Sans Soleil by Tom Third which came from the album Continuous City.
- We heard Demdike Stare with their song Nothing But the Night from the album Symbiosis.
- From ‘s album Slip Into the Vortex, we heard Lord of Slumber.
- We heard the song There are Thousands Sleeping in Peace by The Mercury Program which came from the album All the Suits Began to Fall off.
- We heard the song Adrift by Tycho which came from the album Dive.
- From the album Hymn to the Immortal Wind by MONO (Japan) we heard Silent Flight, Sleeping Dawn.
- We heard Mike Oldfield with their song Clear Light from the album Tubular Bells II.
- We heard the song Red Sand by Kuato which came from the album The Great Upheaval.
- We heard the song Lady Sun Part III by Moksha Ensemble which came from the album Lady Sun.