- Comfortable Expectations by Christopher Bissonette from the album Periphery.
- Lost Landmarks by Robert Rich from the album Calling Down the Sky.
- Left Where It Fell by Brian Eno & Jah Wobble from the album Celestial Journey.
- Unsettled by Spunkshine from the album Brotherhood of Good Explosions (free).
- Exhale by Loud from the album Echo And Flow.
- steal compass/drive north/disappear… by Set Fire to Flames from the album Sings Reign Rebuilder.
- Point Doom by Buckethead from the album Electric Sea.
- Libre, enfin by Man an Ocean from the album Fields/Hurricanes.
- Sylvan Court by Precious Fathers from the album Alluvial Fan.
No Album Walk today, as I went to the movies instead, and only podcasts were listened to. Yes, I’ve finally had a chance to see Inception.
I liked it.
Whether or not you liked the film, or even if you have seen it, you must agree: people are talking about it.
I hate spoilers. I like to experience things for myself, thank-you-very-much, like the story to play out on its own. I like the unfolding of a mystery, the game of questioning reality that happens in most suspenseful movies. That’s a big reason why I went to see it as soon as I found out an English-language version was playing in my area.
More detailed, spoiler-free discussion below the jump.