In which I tell you about my day, which was spent inside a book, inside a cafe, inside an air-conditioned mall, learning about amusing history by ignoring the world around me.
It exists in a virtual space, between your head and your heart.
- From James Plotkin/ Mark Spybey‘s album A Peripheral Blur, we heard Northern Sleight.
- We heard the song Iceland by Daniel Lanois which came from the album Flesh And Machine.
- From the album Quiet City by Pan-American we heard Lights of Little Towns.
- From the album Lost Voices by Esmerine we heard The Neighbourhoods Rise.
- From the album The Colours of Life by CFCF we heard Melting the Ice.
- From The Flowers Of Hell‘s album Aria 51, we heard Warmth of a Christmas Chill.
- From the album Voltz by Keravel we heard Positivity.
- We heard the song The Great Upheaval by Kuato which came from the album The Great Upheaval.
- From The Basement Paintings‘s album Time Lapse City, we heard Time Lapse City.
From time to time, I like to act in audio dramas. (Even more infrequently, I like to write them..) A few years ago (6!) I jumped at the chance to play a role in StarPlot — and had forgotten about it since. (My internal memory is flawed, but the email and file directories remember..)
StarPlot has finally come out! Listen and enjoy! I know I will — I was never given the full script, so this is the first time I get to hear it as well.
BTW: I love doing this stuff! I hope to do a lot more of this (and the scripting thing) sooner rather than later. If you’d like me to lend my voice to your script, just ask!