What’s in a name? What if a name is really a title, and the person inside is really something else entirely — especially when that person doesn’t exist?
- From Klaus Schulze‘s album Cyborg, we heard Conphära.
- From the album Dalmak by Esmerine we heard Yavri Yavri.
- We heard the song Kalimera by Maserati which came from the album Inventions For The New Season.
- We heard the song Lady Xoc & Shield Jaguar by Mahogany Frog which came from the album Do5.
- From The Samuel Jackson Five‘s album Easily Misunderstood, we heard Charlie Foxtrot Queen.
- From Tom Third‘s album Continuous City, we heard Kodama.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |