“Did we do this season last year?
Is this what it was like then?
Why does it feel so different?”
- We heard the song We remember how to close our eyes to this by Disparition which came from the album muro e parete.
- We heard DeCoda with their song Nocturne II from the album Jane Antonia Cornish: Continuum.
- We heard the song From Beacon to Beacon by Halla Steinunn Stefánsdóttir which came from the album Clockworking.
- We heard the song The Obscure You Deserve by Flowers for Bodysnatchers which came from the album Love Like Blood.
- We heard Mid Atlantic with their song In Which The Hero Exits The Room From The Third Story Window from the album The Great War.
- From Kuato‘s album The Great Upheaval, we heard Ripped From the Soil.
- We heard Oceanic with their song Chemtrails from the album Origin.
- We heard the song Voir en même temps l’humour et la tragédie, en toute chose, à chaque instant by WuW which came from the album Rien Ne Nous Sera Épargné.