Tomorrow morning I get a table at the Fredericton Flea Market and will try selling off some of the accumulated stuff that was found at the house. Here I think about the stuff that I’ve found, the stuff that I have, and the meaning of stuff to me..
Note: while I mention taking a picture of the stuff in the back of the car, I didn’t take one. So just use your imagination until tomorrow..
What if the world you see is actually the mirror image, and the rest of existence is the dream?
- From Loscil‘s album Coast/ Range/ Arc, we heard Goat Mountain.
- We heard Rachel Kiyo Iwaasa with her song Gliese 581c from the album Cosmophony.
- From the album Le Silence Tendu Au Dessus De Nos Têtes Comme Un Orage En Suspens by Le Pellican Noir we heard Fafrotskies Part II Les Épaulettes Du Carouge.
- From Steven Chesne‘s album Moments From The Life Stories Of Strangers, Pt. 1, we heard Lumiere Du Soleil.
- From the album Dawn Treader by Chronotope Project we heard Dawn Treader.
- From Conservators‘s album Air Labyrinth, we heard Zavtra.
- From the album Dark Jovian by Amon Tobin we heard Adrastea Contact.
- We heard the song Kodama by Tom Third which came from the album Continuous City.
This is the tale of one such pair.
- From the album Yanqui UXO by Godspeed You Black Emperor! we heard Rockets Fall Over Rocket Falls.
- From the album All the Suits Began to Fall off by The Mercury Program we heard Marianas.
- From Russian Circles‘s album Empros, we heard Atackla.
- From the album Winter Hymn Country Hymn Secret Hymn by Do Make Say Think we heard Frederica.
- From Scientists of Sound‘s album Wealth and Hellness – EP, we heard Battle for the Underwater City.
- From Klaus Schulze‘s album Cyborg, we heard Conphära.
- From the album Dalmak by Esmerine we heard Yavri Yavri.
- We heard the song Kalimera by Maserati which came from the album Inventions For The New Season.
- We heard the song Lady Xoc & Shield Jaguar by Mahogany Frog which came from the album Do5.
- From The Samuel Jackson Five‘s album Easily Misunderstood, we heard Charlie Foxtrot Queen.
- From Tom Third‘s album Continuous City, we heard Kodama.