This is only a test. I probably ramble about DDOP and setting up for radio.
Explore the end.
- We heard the song Among the Cold Stars by Wialenove which came from the album Liminal Sampler 2010: Ambient.
- From the album Fields/Hurricanes by Man an Ocean we heard Libre, enfin.
- We heard the song Red Sky Take Warning by Beef Terminal which came from the album The Grey Knowledge.
- We heard MONO (Japan) with their song The Battle to Heaven from the album Hymn to the Immortal Wind.
- We heard Tim Hecker with their song Where Shadows Make Shadows from the album An Imaginary Country.
- We heard the song Time Is Our Disease by Nadja which came from the album Numbness.
They are created by humans. They are science, they are art, they are whimsy.
They are under our control.
So we can change them.
Rearrange them as we see fit.
- From the album Endless Falls by Loscil we heard Estuarine.
- We heard AeTopus with their song Quietus Est from the album When.
- From the album Never Were the Way She Was by Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld we heard In the Vespers.
- From the album The Flowers Of Hell by The Flowers of Hell we heard Opt Out.
- We heard the song Sintagma by THE TACITS / Post Rock, Instrumental Rock which came from the album Cycle II.
- From Mid Atlantic‘s album The Great War, we heard Sails/Sales.
— and endings.
When the end of your beginnings come, it is a loss we carry to our own end.
While others celebrate their beginnings, we come to resent the celebrations, because our beginnings are endings now.
- From the album Features Of Spheres by John Sobocan we heard Ma.
- We heard the song Comfortable Expectations by Christopher Bissonnette which came from the album Periphery.
- We heard the song We Drift Like Worried Fire by Godspeed You Black Emperor! which came from the album Allelujah! Don’t Bend! Ascend!.
- We heard feint from their self-title album, with the song fallen ikon.
- From the album Blind Windows by Nash The Slash we heard Til Death Do Us Part.
- From the self-titled album by Shalabi Effect, we heard Mending Holes in a Wooden Heart.
If you could hack it, why wouldn’t you?
- From the album The Fog Is Rising by Joy Wants Eternity we heard Shut Your Eyes and You’ll Burst Into Flames.
- From godspeed you! black emperor‘s album Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress, we heard Peasantry or ‘Light! Inside of Light!’.
- We heard Interference by Blackfilm from their self-titled album.
- From AeTopus‘s album When, we heard Dubious Numbers.
- We heard the song The Rest of Us by Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld which came from the album Never Were the Way She Was.
- We heard the song there is no dance in frequency and balance… by Set Fire to Flames which came from the album Sings Reign Rebuilder.
- We heard The Field with their song It´s Up There from the album Looping State Of Mind.